ISCF digital security by design: technology enabled business led demonstrators
UK businesses can apply for up to £5.8 million to collaborate on a digital security by design demonstrator project in which an additional technology ‘ingredient’ is required. This funding is from the Industrial Strategy Challenge Fund.
- Competition opens: Monday 16 March 2020
- Competition closes: Wednesday 15 April 2020 12:00pm
The objective of this competition is to develop a demonstration of a product and/or service in which capability enabled hardware will be used to provide a more secure solution.
‘Capability enabled hardware’ includes security features or safeguards that are built in the processor architecture and hardware system so that it becomes more secure in the face of a range of security vulnerabilities.
The competition aims to:
- widen the pool of technology and research providers in order to expand the impact of capability enabled hardware
- develop a market demonstrator showcasing the new security capability in a vertical industry segment or in applications that may cut across several vertical industry segments
- enable innovators developing secure products or services to work alongside early technology provider