Open Ethics series S01E06
Open Ethics: Human in the loop AI – governance, agency and oversight.
Dr Ansgar Koene, Senior Research Fellow, Horizon Digital Economy Research will join this online event as a panel member to address and discuss:
- Why human agency and oversight are key requirement of “Trustworthy AI”?
- How AI systems make errors and which configurations of Human-in-the-loop could help?
- Contexts, constraints, social bases. When AI can (or should) be a legal agent?
- Dependence lock-in. How to reduce dependence on machine-driven networks which erode people’s abilities to think and act for themselves?
- What is the future of humans in an age of accelerating technological change?
The event is open to CTOs and Product Owners who want to build trust between their products & end-users, we meet at the intersection of AI and Human Control.